The Safety & Security Coordinator ensures risk management is carried out according to plan across all areas of safety and security. The role ensures that we have the tools and routines needed to run safe, secure and compliant cinemas for our staff and our guests.
- Establish communications and collaborative working with country-level security and counter-terrorism authorities.
- Be first contact for Safety & Security questions for the cinemas
- Ensure country-level HS&S legal compliance.
- Advise and support country management teams on all areas of HS&S, including performance reporting.
- Work close together with local cinema leadership teams
- Member of the country Crisis Management Team.
- Monitor and analyse HS&S territory/country-level costs; exploit opportunities for cost savings or a more effective way of running HS&S in the cinemas
- Investigate HS&S incidents; escalate to Territory HS&S team if advice/assistance required.
- Implement audit and inspection of new / refitted locations.
- Develop key tactics for Safety & Security
- Implement solutions / risk improvements to improve standards of HS&S, including arrangements to implement Group Standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mansfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A