Website The State of New York
- Electrical Design Engineer to provide production support and design improvements for a complex high-powered multi-channel analog transmitter used in undersea acoustic sensors.
- Responsibilities will include working with other engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Test, Manufacturing, and Quality)
- Experience testing and troubleshooting complex electronics
- Strong analog and digital design & troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
- MS Office suite expertise, High proficiency with multitasking
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Military design experience
- Underwater vehicle design, test, production support experience
- Excellent leadership and communication
Company: The State of New York
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Binghamton, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A