The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast-paced team and we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient. Someone who is curious, resourceful, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement. The team works with colleagues spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organisation is a must.
- Assist with onboarding new hires to the team, including managing logistics with the N-Tech & HR teams.
- Manage contracts & vendors – including arranging notaries for witnessing of signatures and the authentication of documents.
- Maintain calendars for executives including scheduling and confirming large cross-functional, internal & external meetings across multiple time zones. Predominantly for 2 Directors, but occasional support to the wider team as necessary.
- Schedule Training Sessions with new starters to take them through key BLA Team Info, G-Suite & processing expenses.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Upload documents & contracts within DocuSign for internal & external stakeholders to sign. Filing fully executed copies in relevant folders within the Legal Drive, and sharing with stakeholders where necessary.
- Create presentations and slides, including org charts.
- Coordinate / collaborate with other assistants and teams across Netflix (all Content Legal admins chip in on team-wide events & meetings).
- Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when needed
- Creation of agendas, rotas, documents & linking out in diary invites ahead of meetings.
- Assist with arranging 1:1 intro meetings for new starters. And ensure they are invited to all relevant BLA & cross functional meetings.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Occasional holiday cover for the other BLA Admin Assistant
- Attend key team meetings / cross functional meetings, compile meeting notes and track participant actions, reminders and deadlines.
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Create onboarding documents for new starters, ensuring all linkouts are updated.
- Participation / contribution to meetings for the UK, EMEA and Global Netflix Assistant networks.
- Support the broader UK BLA Team by updating the internal dashboards/Airtables, Websites and Documents.
- Ability to quickly and efficient use and learn Netflix technology platforms and software
- Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily between tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- An interest in the entertainment business is highly preferred
- Ability to adapt work approach across diverse cultures and time zones
- Proficiency in DocuSign would be preferred
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps would be preferred
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Preferable to have experience supporting Business & Legal Affairs executives
- Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture
- Extensive experience as an administrative or executive assistant supporting multiple executives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A