A better you starts with a better water. Our proprietary ionization process transforms water from any source into supercharged ionized alkaline water. The result is an alkaline water with a 9.5 pH or higher that’s 99.9% pure with a clean, smooth taste.
Our employees are the face of Essentia. They are pivotal in helping us further our mission to improve people’s lives through better hydration. They help us create those moments of genuine connection with our customers and they are passionate about helping people be their best.
At Essentia, we are always on the lookout for positively charged people who bring passion and energy to the team and who love our brand. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand nationally, we are enjoying explosive growth and need talented individuals to join our team. People who bring diversity, big ideas, and inspiration to everything that we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The Small Format NAM is responsible for managing the day-to-day responsibilities of existing chain retail partners and targeting new chain retail partners in the convenience channels.
- Creating and finding partnership opportunities with retail partners.
- Targeting and securing new National/Regional chain business.
- Creating and maintaining good business relationships with Retail Buyers.
- Working closely with regional Director and Regional Sales Managers to maximize execution at store level.
- Ability to use Syndicated Data to track progress, create forecast and communicate results.
- Ability to forecast sales and spend on an annual basis.
- Managing all Convenience business for the region.
- Planning and presenting sales promotional calendars.
- Reporting and effectively managing all sales expenses and budgets for the region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record of delivering exceptional sales results.
- Strong command of business mathematics with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, and drive execution against goals.
- Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight
- National/Regional chain experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight and work alternative days/hours as needed, and with proper notification.
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the Beverage Business.
- Strong proficiency working with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A