Join us as a Decisioning Architect
- We’ll look to you to participate in high level architecture and design discussions supporting customer propositions being built within our decisioning capability
- You’ll be supporting colleagues to deliver market leading journeys that differentiate us from the competition
- This is an opportunity to gain excellent exposure as you maintain close working relationships across the bank
As a Decisioning Architect, you’ll be managing the releases of propositions into our customer facing system and the development and maintenance of our Next Best Application, making sure we proactively meet customer needs and provide a seamless personalised engagement across all journeys making it simple and easy to build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
You’ll also be:
- Running the revision management process and making sure all code released into our customer facing systems has passed all required testing and quality control processes
- Providing relevant analysis and design for all customisations or extensions potentially required to the current RBS Next Best Application
- Liaising directly with technical support areas for resolution of any technical issues or queries
- Leading cross team working groups in the development of Pega enabled capabilities, understanding the requirements, maintenance and optimisation of the overall decisioning capability, looking to continuously improve and optimise the platform
- Providing technical support and guidance for the business user group to optimise our decisioning toolsets use, providing innovative solutions to designs
To succeed in this role, you’ll need extensive knowledge of Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing, or an equivalent decisioning capability. You’ll also be trained on technical aspects of the Pega Platform including Pega’s System Architect Certification or equivalent.
You’ll also have the ability to participate in high level architecture and design discussions, acting as an expert on decisioning capability and making sure the customer is at the heart of all decision making.
Additionally, you’ll demonstrate:
- A good understanding of using a range of analytical tools such as SQL or SAS, data visualisation software, big data environments or cloud environments
- The ability to lead cross team working groups in the development of Pega enabled capabilities, with an eye for continuously improving and optimising the platform
- An understanding of the Adobe Web Analytics tools or similar
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of coaching and developing less experienced colleagues
- Experience of delivering through others
- Experience of managing risks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A