As an Insurance Service Rep II for commercial lines of business, you have daily opportunities to provide exceptional service to customers. Contributing to individual and team performance expectations are key to success in this role. Our customers and insurance agents will count on you for answers to questions and for providing guidance. For your co-workers, you can be a technical expert and problem-solver to support areas throughout the enterprise.
- Exhibits commercial and/or farm lines insurance knowledge and is fully cross trained on all products, able to effectively handle small and middle market accounts, special requirements, farm and processing functions.
- Provides guidance to customers by solving their immediate needs as well as anticipating future needs or questions. Provides consultation, proactive guidance and advice to agents and customers on next steps as well as policy options that may be beneficial.
- Diagnoses issues and utilizes results to minimize transfers, issues, and call backs by using all available resources and systems to make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take payments, provide requested documentation, and give advice regarding insurance needs.
- Discovers and acts on customer issues at an experienced level, by quickly establishing and building trust; provides solutions and uses a structured thought process and/or problem-solving skills to achieve results while balancing customers’ needs with company and legal guidelines.
- Assists other associates with questions. Activities may include, but are not limited to, peer assistance in training classrooms, on floor assistance, project input/feedback, ad hoc requests from leadership, etc.
- Completes care review for customers as requested. Retains customers by using experience and knowledge.
- Licensing may be required, as is continuing education as required by state(s). Associates will be asked to obtain the required state licenses. If an associate fails or is unable to obtain required licenses/registrations within the time period designated by the business unit, the associate may be terminated.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or comparable diploma; some undergraduate studies preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A