This Director will lead a team of Construction Services Territory Managers throughout multiple states. Preferably, this individual will work in a remote/work-from-home capacity from within the Central Atlantic states (OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, KY, TN), though consideration may be given to other locations.
- Lead a team of Construction Services Territory Managers and Field Underwriters that own the sales and underwriting relationship for commercial lines products and services.
- Portfolio analysis, relationship management, and account management for a territory.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with agencies and/or brokers for the purpose of sales growth and distribution expansion.
- Commercial Insurance underwriting experience (with authority).
- Expert-level knowledge and familiarity with the Construction segment.
- A strong broker/agency relationship orientation.
- Formal people leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Multi-line middle market experience, with heavy experience in Casualty lines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A