Website National Weather Service
This position is located in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Marines Fisheries Service (NMFS), Office of Law Enforcement (OLE) with one vacancy in Honolulu, HI.
This position is also announced under vacancy number NMFS OLE-2021-0023, which is open to all US Citizens or Nationals. You must apply to both announcements if you want to be considered for both.
Learn more about this agency
- Plan and coordinate a variety of support service functions including, but not limited to travel, procurement of administrative supplies and equipment, and reconciling purchases and acquisitions.
- Manage the purchase card process by supporting purchase card users and reconciliation of accounts in order to provide accurate and timely budget information to management.
- Responsible for the maintenance, custody and management of personal property.
- Oversee the Time and Attendance program for the office and establish new users, reset accounts, ensure that all entries are free from error, and conduct audits/correct problems with user balances.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Time-in-grade/band must be met by closing date of announcement.
This position will be filled under the DOC Alternative Personnel System (CAPS). This system replaced the Federal GS pay plan and structure. Under CAPS, positions are classified by career, pay plan, and pay band.
The ZA-2 is equivalent to the GS-07/09; however is only being advertised equivalent to the GS-09 grade level.
The full performance level of this position is ZA-2.
Company: National Weather Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A