Website National Trust
As a Collections Assistant, you’ll be working with a great housekeeping team in an incredible place, helping with the day-to-day cleaning and care of the collections. No detail will go unnoticed, and you’ll keep a keen eye on everything from the environmental conditions in a room, to signs of wear and tear. You’ll keep accurate records too.
In this visitor facing role, we’d love you to engage with our supporters about the work you’re doing, and the collections we have. You’ll also be part of the wider team of employees and volunteers, helping to cover where necessary.
- Demonstrable interest in history, historic properties and conservation of their collections
- Understanding of the role of volunteers and how to support them to perform at their best
- An awareness of health, safety and compliance
- An understanding of, and willingness to perform, duty management and assembly officer duties
- Excellent attention to detail
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A