From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for a high performing Night Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Our colleagues work hard through the night to make sure our stores are ready for the thousands of customers who will walk through the doors the very next day. As Night Manager, it’s your job to lead and empower our colleagues to ensure our stores are always customer ready.
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A