We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join the Pharmacy team at our Hereford store. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your Pharmacy and put it right at the heart of the store.
At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. And who could be better placed to advise on balanced diet and healthy eating?
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
- Community Pharmacy experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A