Website Monzo Bank
As a Squad Captain, your job will be to manage each member’s personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes. You will hold regular meetings with your Squad members (as individuals and as a group) to ensure optimum performance and provide support. You’ll also aggregate the feedback from your Squad for QA analysts to share best practice and ensure we continue to improve on our processes and tooling.
- Making sure our key stakeholders are happy and satisfied, and their issues are fixed quickly and completely: This will involve organising people around you and taking quick action when you see a problem – whether it’s helping to build scalable processes that are fit for purpose, supporting a training need, or addressing something going wrong.
- Escalating potential roadblocks, ensuring that QA review targets are realistic, when taking into account the volume of work required and resources available;
- Helping your team with complex queries, escalating when required and empowering them to build their knowledge around complex issues;
- Facilitating quality assurance feedback sessions with QA Analysts;
- Identifying processes which aren’t scaling efficiently and work towards improving these;
- Managing performance by giving sometimes difficult feedback and helping your squad members to improve and learn;
- Helping each member of your team with their personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes.
- You empower your people to find solutions themselves
- You are very hands-on and solve problems when you spot them
- You have the ability to use insights from data to identify corrective actions and drive improvements
- You are empathetic and and work well with people;
- You can motivate teams working on ongoing operational work
Qualification & Experience:
- QA experience
- Management experience
Company: Monzo Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A