Website Monzo Bank
We’re looking to supercharge this growth as well as scale new revenue generating products such as Monzo Premium, Monzo Plus and Business Banking.
- Developing KPIs, building tooling and reporting structures, and using these to create actionable insights and objectives about our products. This includes using proprietary SEO tools to enable the team to operate at scale.
- Setting the strategic direction for SEO-driven growth and giving technical guidance for the product and growth teams.
- Understanding the role SEO plays in our customers’ journey.
- Empowering and collaborating with your colleagues working on content, PPC and affiliates to understand where to focus.
- Researching potential audiences and the best ways to reach them.
- Defining what SEO is and the long term growth opportunity it can unlock at Monzo. And deciding how we make it happen!
- You’re data-driven and understand the numbers and impact behind everything you do.
- You’re just as happy getting stuck in as you are taking a step back and thinking long-term.
- You’re a team player who works well with others.
- You have an understanding of how to create engaging content
- You’re hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small.
- You have a proven track record in using search to drive growth at scale.
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
You’re proactive: able to identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told what to do.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a varied SEO tool kit – including experience of working with popular tools like AHrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Moz etc, and an understanding of front-end technologies and structured and linked data.
Company: Monzo Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A