Website Monzo Bank
At Monzo, we’re building the best bank account in the world: fair, transparent and a pleasure to use. Monzo’s mission is to make money work for everyone, and this is especially important to us when our customers need help with their Monzo lending products, or may be struggling to repay what they’ve borrowed. Monzo customers are already getting great outcomes from our existing lending products, but as we grow and diversify our products we’ll need to evolve our lending operations function into something capable of providing this exceptional service at scale. We’re looking for a Customer Journey Analyst to help us do this. You’ll be making sure that as we scale, we are fully in control and giving our customers an amazing service. You’ll make sure our product and internal tooling work perfectly with the customer in mind, and make sure that we can operate in a controlled environment.
- Helping to make sure all of our customers get a consistent fair outcome. This includes building customer journeys for people in financial difficulties through our collections and recoveries strategies.
- Supporting the governance structures so that we maintain good oversight and understanding of our priorities, risk and issues.
- Proposing and implementing changes needed to improve processes/journeys to minimise risk and balancing performance and efficiency.
- Designing and documenting all customer journeys, processes and treatments to the highest standard.
- You have experience working in operations and process or customer journey experience within a financial services environment
- You have experience in implementing process improvements into operational areas
- You’re comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- You have a working understanding of UK laws and regulation around credit including CONC, CCA and SYSC
- You’re analytical and can use data to drive your decision making
- Giving customers in financial difficulty the best outcome is at the heart of what you do!
Company: Monzo Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A