Website Ministry of Justice
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce and pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. To find out more about how we champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/equality-and-diversity
We’re looking for exceptional candidates to join our team in the role of Customer Service and Administration Officer (Query Management & Case Administration) working to support our Courts and Tribunal Service Centre (CTSC) in Loughborough.
- Provide professional friendly support and guidance to users of online services via a variety of channels (telephony, webchat, email), in line with quality standards, to ensure the delivery of a high-quality customer/user focused service on a daily basis and deliver a service focused on quality as well as timeliness.
- Jurisdiction-related administration using HMCTS predefined protocols and processes to process non-automated work.
- Undertake case-readiness assessment and progress the case to the next phase. Provide information to allow users to understand what they can expect next.
- Identify users requiring extra/different support and undertake basic assessment of users’ Assisted Digital needs in accordance with procedures. Refer suitable cases to our third-party supplier.
- To handle, and where possible resolve, first contact user complaints in accordance with predefined HMCTS policy and procedures so that users feel they have been listened to and that their complaint has been handled fairly. Update the CRM system so details do not have to be repeated to a different QMCA Officer.
- Read relevant knowledge articles to maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of processes and systems.
- Proactively engage with HMCTS workforce planning / shift allocation tools to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Work as part of the team in considering continuous improvements necessary for effective delivery and feeding these into the wider CI channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of the user experience (customer service) – empathising with end users and ensuring a professional and speedy user experience.
- Knowledge of user interactions with online interfaces and coaching skills to be able to guide callers through engaging ‘digitally’
- Good command of the English language and the ability to explain complex information in simple accessible terms for the user to understand
- Flexibility to move between roles to support effective and efficient use of resources to meet users needs.
- Strong emotional intelligence, to be able to understand callers needs and provide excellent customer service whilst staying within prescribed business parameters.
- Proactive issue resolution – anticipating issues before they become a problem, proactively resolving routine problems and escalating serious issues.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A