Website Ministry of Justice
Support the Head of the Judicial Liaison, the Judicial Liaison Managers and the Judicial Liaison Officers in ensuring the business needs of the region are met through the successful & efficient deployment of judicial resources.
The post holder is part of a small team responsible for effective planning and management of the judicial resources across the Region also dealing with other aspects of judicial administrative management. The post-holder will provide a key link to the Cluster and Courts particularly in relation to bookings for fee-paid judiciary.
- Ensure all records & databases are maintained promptly & 100% accurate
- Maintain records for all business performance related operational documentation, publications and materials.
- Process orders for resources, supplies such as stationery etc.
- Undertake additional support and administrative related assignments as directed.
- Support and assist in all aspects of planning activities
- Assist in the preparation of reports as required.
- Update court sitting patterns & itineraries with agreed changes & circulate as necessary.
- Assist in the production of sitting plans and resource schedules for efficient service delivery
- Accurately input, update and maintain relevant resource planning systems and records as required.
- Act as first point of contact for the booking of fee paid judiciary
- Process bookings for fee paid judiciary.
- Sift and distribute mail and correspondence, processing and drafting responses as directed.
- Circulate sitting day and other judicial reports to Clusters and Courts as required
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A