Website State of Missouri
The Department of Social Services Children’s Division is seeking an individual to fill a Research/Data Analyst vacancy within our Recruitment and Retention unit. This is a senior level specialized position responsible for research, analysis, and statistical data interpretation relating to staff utilization, program operations, customer service, program outcomes, caseload distribution, and service delivery.
- Analyze and track employee turnover through review of exit interviews, holding focus groups, developing additional collection methods, and analysis of relevant data.
- Develop, review, and analyze customer service feedback mechanisms, program grievances, trends, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties, at all levels within the division, to gather necessary information, clarify data, and identify factors that impact such data.
- Formulate recommendations for improving organizational structure, operations, performance, practices, methods, policies, procedures, program outcomes and service delivery to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Participate in and assist with goal setting and strategic planning.
One or more years of experience as a Associate Research/Data Analyst with the Missouri Uniform Classification and Pay System.A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 24 earned credit hours in one or a combination of the following: Business or Public Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, or a closely related field; and ,
Two or more years of professional experience in management analysis, fiscal or financial analysis, operations research, or industrial engineering.
Company: State of Missouri
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kirksville, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A