Website Million Air
The pilot in command falls under the flight crew division of the charter flight operations and is responsible for providing outstanding service to charter customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company procedures and FAA regulations. The purpose of the flight operations department is to provide safe, secure, convenient air transportation in line with client demands.
- Inspect aircraft for cleanliness and upkeep prior to customer arrival
- Communicate often and in a timely fashion in person, by phone, and by email. Advise flight ops of customer preferences.
- Work to ensure safety is never compromised, working with the safety manager.
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner. Develop a rapport with aircraft owners and passengers.
- Possess a valid 1st class medical
- be or become highly knowledgeable of 14 CFR and FAA regulations
- Zero tolerance drug free company
- Must live within 45 minutes of base airport
- Meet the requirements of 14 CFR Part 135.243(a)(1) & (c)
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination required prior to start date
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Possess an Commercial certificate, ATP minimums preferred
- Have acquired 1500 hours total time, and previous 135 experience preferred
Company: Million Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A