Website Metro Bank
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as a part of a vibrant and diverse team that is passionate about delivering unparalleled customer service each and every day. Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will play a key part in creating fans, whilst also building and enhancing our brand image.
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Identifying and addressing customers’ needs and advising them on our products and services accordingly
- Helping customers with the Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit Boxes
- Actively participating in the store events, including Kids Rock, Money Zone, and Grand Openings
- Opening and managing personal and business accounts
- Supporting customers with daily banking, including cash, card, and cheque handling
- Providing loan and credit card facilities
- Taking full ownership of customers’ queries through to resolution
- Supporting new colleagues joining Metro Bank (you might even become their Buddy!)
- Constantly looking for ways to Surprise and Delight our customers!
- Excellent attention to detail is key – the role involves processing lots of customer information and this must be done accurately (we are a bank after all!)
- Naturally, you will be a great relationship builder and will be comfortable engaging in conversation with customers
- In order to excel in this role you will have the ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple tasks from opening new accounts to advising on products and services and dealing with various customer queries
- Right from the start, we’ll give you full training and great support so you don’t need previous experience of finance or banking
- Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank, and all our stakeholders
- We need you to have a minimum of a grade C or 4 in Maths and English GCSE
- To be successful in this role you will need to be ready to go above and beyond your job description to provide an amazing customer experience and make every interaction with our customers special – this is how we create fans!
- We need you to be fully flexible to work on a variety of shift patterns over seven days a week
Company: Metro Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A