Website Metro Bank
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as a part of a vibrant and diverse team that is passionate about delivering unparalleled customer service each and every day. Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will play a key part in creating fans, whilst also building and enhancing our brand image.
In return, we will make sure that you are well-rewarded by providing you with a competitive salary, annual bonus, and a wide range of benefits, including generous holiday allowance, attractive pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, and a number of colleague discounts. You will also have access to Metro Bank University which supports the training and development of all our colleagues – and with our ambitious growth targets, it can be a big chance for truly exciting career progression!
- Supporting new colleagues joining Metro Bank (you might even become their Buddy!)
- Constantly looking for ways to Surprise and Delight our customers!
- Opening and managing personal and business accounts
- Supporting customers with daily banking, including cash, card, and cheque handling
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Identifying and addressing customers’ needs and advising them on our products and services accordingly
- Helping customers with the Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit Boxes
- Actively participating in the store events, including Kids Rock, Money Zone, and Grand Openings
- Providing loan and credit card facilities
- Taking full ownership of customers’ queries through to resolution
- We need you to be fully flexible to work on a variety of shift patterns over seven days a week
- In order to excel in this role you will have the ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple tasks from opening new accounts to advising on products and services and dealing with various customer queries
- We need you to have a minimum of a grade C or 4 in Maths and English GCSE
- Excellent attention to detail is key – the role involves processing lots of customer information and this must be done accurately (we are a bank after all!)
- Naturally, you will be a great relationship builder and will be comfortable engaging in conversation with customers
- To be successful in this role you will need to be ready to go above and beyond your job description to provide an amazing customer experience and make every interaction with our customers special – this is how we create fans!
Company: Metro Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A