Website Menzies Aviation
Want to work for one of the leading fueling companies in the world? Join Menzies Aviation and be part of our family!
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security, and all government statutory requirements.
- Required to attend the mandatory training imposed by the Company and Airlines as per job role.
- Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs. of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, airport terminals, and air cargo facilities.
- Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking, and kneeling in small confined locations.
- Operate motorized equipment.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Perform aircraft de-icing during winter operations.
- Comply with Company uniform standards.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work is done primarily outdoors, must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain Airport security badge.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English proficiently.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass drug testing.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, MT, US
Application Deadline: N/A