Website Menzies Aviation
Unloading and loading of luggage, freight, and cargo on and off commercial aircraft. Driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles. Position requires: heavy lifting, punching, pulling, bending, and stretching
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifest, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Move cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft airport terminals, air cargo facilities, and other aircraft.
- Operate motorized equipment
- Must pass driver’s test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver’s license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Prior ramp experience is a plus.
- Must be available on call and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including physical test, drug screen, and ten-year background check as required by US Customs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A