Website Menzies Aviation
The Regional Training and Compliance Manager (East) is responsible for providing professional and proactive service solutions at all levels across the organization. The role is responsible for measuring and evaluating the ROI on training for the business and ensuring we are compliant and productive. The Regional Training and Compliance Manager will be the liaison between multiple stakeholders to troubleshoot, launch and provide training solutions to address deficiencies. The Regional Training and Compliance Manager will report to the most convenient station for them in our East Region-USA.
- Be responsible for the generation, compiling, maintenance, and accuracy of training statistics for the organization.
- Develop and roll out Manager-in training program and measure individual achievement of learning objectives, validates skill/knowledge development, and assesses cultural fit.
- Ensure that training is providing the customer service that meets or exceeds Company standards and customer expectations.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to include training, Ops Teams in order to develop & enhance procedures and determine training opportunities in key areas to include manpower planning, soft skills, operational programs.
- Update, design and develop training and management programs to support operational strategic plan and business objectives.
- Oversee, maintain, and update effective training programs for all levels of operations.
- Design relevant content to inspire, educate, and engage our employees.
- Use proven training metrics to build training programs, completes training needs/ gap analysis.
- Model the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Be responsible for the management, content and continuous improvement of the company’s LMS Systems.
- Ability to write technical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), NFPA 407, Menzies GOM, OSHA
- Standards, and government regulations.
- Strong team management, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Correct use of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications. Learning Management System required
- Experience leading and designing web meetings, learning management systems, and event platforms.
- Must be able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Candidate will need 1-3 years of Training administration experience in one of the following lines of Business; Ground Handling, Cargo Handling, Fueling and or M&O
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not a requirement
- Excel, Word and Power Point experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to build relationships.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A