Website Menzies Aviation
Want to work for one of the leading fueling companies in the world? Join Menzies Aviation and be part of our family!
- Monitors storage tanks and related equipment to ensure that they are in good working order to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination
- Conducts all work in a safe fashion by adhering to all company, customer, industry, local, state and federal safe work policies/procedures
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical reports and preventative maintenance of equipment at fuel storage facilities/systems.
- Performs routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards
- Comply with the Location’s attendance/tardiness standards.
- Samples and tests products for quality control and perform inspections and basic maintenance on facilities.
- Makes required log entries of fuel transactions, quality control, and maintenance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, loss/gains, inventories, inches/feet to gallons/barrels conversions, proportions, percentages, weights, lengths, diameters, radius, circumferences, flow rates and volumes in standard and metric.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve (12) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A