Website Menzies Aviation
- Ensures proper staffing is scheduled for warehouse operations.
- Involved in the interviewing process, conduct performance evaluations, issue disciplinary actions and work with Station Manager on final decisions in these areas.
- Ensures proper build-up, break-down, storing and delivery of freight.
- Accepts or assigns an acceptance certified employee to accept dangerous goods.
- Trains, develops, and educates warehouse staff.
- Lead by example at all times and provide honest and direct feedback to all employees
- Ensures tasks are performed in accordance with the Company and Airlines specific procedures and policies
- Required to attend the mandatory training imposed by the Company and Airlines as per each job role
- Performs safety audits to ensure employee and equipment safety.
- Resolves employees concerns and submits to manager for action.
- Trains new employees to the warehouse.
- Ensures proper documentation is prepared by staff in order to maintain compliance with the particular airline guidelines, FAA, DOT and other regulatory agencies.
- Reviews operational reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent flight or delivery delays.
- Inspects equipment to ensure specific operational and safety performance.
- Provide weekly & monthly management reports in a timely manner to the Station Manager Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid Provincial Driver’s license in good standing, be able to obtain and maintain a valid DA/AVOP
- Must be able to lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to pass and maintain all required security clearances including a background check as required by the Airport and Transport Canada
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English. Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations. Ability to work different shifts, weekends and holidays as required.
- A working knowledge of GSE maintenance issues
- Proficient in MS Office,¯Outlook
- One-year college certificate or technical school, six months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and legally able to work in Canada
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A