Website Menzies Aviation
The Cargo Training Coordinator’s role will be to drive, monitor and ensure Training compliance in Menzies Aviation SFO Cargo handling. Responsible for driving Station Training Compliance and Performance.
- Provides administrative support to Regional Training Manager and Station Managers pertaining to Training and Development matters.
- Assist where necessary to conduct training.
- Assist in coordinating training bookings both internally and externally.
- Report any breaches of statutory requirements or company best practice to management.
- Compile a weekly Training report reflecting attendance.
- Complete monthly training compliance reports for the Station.
- Participate in Training audits daily/monthly/annually and provide corrective action assistance to management.
- Compile monthly training plan for the station.
- Compile annual training plans for the station.
- Ensure Stations Training Matrix and LMS system is up to date and current.
- Ensure that Airline Training Matrix is up to date and all training is current.
- Work with Station Manager on scheduling employee prior to expiry of Training.
- Maintain compliance with all governmental, regulatory, customer and company policies/procedures in terms of Training requirements.
- Ensure Daily attendance is received and send to Station Management as well as Regional Training Manager.
- Ensure daily training attendance are being entered and encoded at station level for all Training interventions.
- Ensure that the station complies with customer and company policies and procedures pertaining to training.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the Training Departments as well as Station Management to review any Safety trends and work on an improvement plan to ensure compliance.
- Attend SSAG meetings when needed and assist in obtaining relevant training records when and where needed for the station for Investigation purposes.
- Attend SQRB meetings and assist in obtaining relevant Training compliance for the Station.
- Assist Station Management/Regional Management during incidents investigations in obtaining relevant Training records and Training requirements.
- Previous experience within the Training department will be beneficial.
- Thorough Knowledge and understating of Menzies Aviation AGOM.
- During Probation you will be required to fully familiarize yourself with all Training methods-In Class Training, On the Job Training, Menzies
- Learner Management System (LMS) and employee recertification as well as Compliance on all levels.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Airline/Airport operations.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs when required.
- Thorough Knowledge and understanding of Airline GOM’s.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean record and be able to obtain and hold an AVOP.
- Thorough understanding of Airline and Menzies Aviation Training requirements.
- Previous Menzies Aviation Experience will be advantageous.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the wider airport operational environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
- Experience and understanding of the commercial issues in aviation.
- Experience of Health and Safety management.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A