Website Menzies Aviation
The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for providing administrative, analytical, and technical support in the delivery of our Company benefit programs. Day-to-day operations will include administration and communication of Company benefit programs, vendor management, data analysis and vendor billing. The right candidate will have a genuine interest in employee benefits, be highly organized, possess strong technical skills, and have a solid track record of commitment to both customer service and continuous process improvement.
- Proactively develop and implement recommendations to simplify benefit HRIS processes through automation and/or streamlining.
- Maintain compliance with State and Federal regulations for assigned plans.
- Work closely with Payroll team to ensure accurate employee deductions and funding to vendors (e.g. 401(k), HSA)
- Oversee vendor billing, data including reconciliation, validation, and payment processing.
- Research and analyze plan designs and offerings based on employee interest and market competitiveness.
- Prepare data and information for annual reporting/participant notification requirements, audits, and other compliance needs as required.
- Ensure vendor file feed integrations run smoothly and accurately and resolve errors.
- Manage the open enrollment process, including updating HRIS system and communications and making presentations to staff.
- Administer employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance/AD&D, disability insurance, health savings accounts, COBRA, 401(k), and wellness programs.
- Audit and ensure accuracy of benefit enrollments/changes from HRIS (UltiPro) and vendor systems and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefits processes.
- Serve as a front-line responder and subject matter expert for employees’ benefits related questions or issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) required.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be honest, truthful, and trustworthy and possess a high degree of personal integrity.
- Strong working knowledge of HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA & PPACA, ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and process improvement skills.
- Strong customer-service skills paired with strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Self-starter who quickly learns new business processes, new systems and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Benefits Administration
- Experience with UltiPro HRIS system preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to communicate effectively and professionally, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A