Website Menzies Aviation
The Menzies Aviation M&O Inventory Clerk provides on-site fuel inventory and finance support, primarily in time-sensitive activity such as receiving fuel or entering and reconciling fuel-tickets. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and additionally assists the fuel Accounting Supervisor and fuel Accounting Specialist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible to primarily reconciling of fuel data, fuel inventory and for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of any required station finance activity. Additional duties may include administrative support to the station and other ad-hoc activity of a similar level.
- Handles accounts receivable transactions and maintains accurate accounting.
- Accuracy of fuel ticket entry, with no re-entry required an no unaccounted variances.
- Perform all tasks associated with accounts payable, maintaining vendor files, processing invoices and entering into the billing system for prompt payment.
- Maintaining account billing files.
- Computes and records variances and posts adjustments to inventory accounts.
- Reconciles inventory accounts.
- Interfaces with external customers and vendors regarding fuel transactions.
- Interfaces with internal department managers and supervisors to verify daily operations and transactions.
- Entry of fuel BOL receipts completed according to local deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Key transactions into FIMS and reconcile QT transactions and reports.
- Verify and posts details of business transactions, such as product receipts and disbursements.
- Compiles and sorts of documents, such as truck sheets, fuel tickets, bill of ladings and unit physical reports to substantiate business transactions.
- Perform a lead role in timely and accurate receipt of fuel into FIMS, entering daily ending inventories and generating close reports. This is a
- Business-critical activity that supports the management of fuel inventory.
- Comply with attendance/ tardiness standards
- Effectively communicate with station and corporate personnel
- Receiving fuel orders into FIMS
- Coordinating the collection and collation of fuel tickets and fuel farm paperwork and ensure entry is timely accurate.
- Entering fuel tickets into FIMS
- Entering daily ending inventories into FIMS & reconciling all fuel farm related transactions.
- Generating daily fuel close reports
- Reconciling and resolving variances in FIMS.
- Assist with ensuring accurate billing of customer by established deadline.
- Property code and verify accounts payable
- Maintain accounts payable PO log.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and solve complex issues.
- Ability to understand abstract concepts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or General Education degree (GED) required with related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Expert in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in computer and 10 key skills.
- Ability to work with figures rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to data-input rapidly and with accuracy and ability to self-review work.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage and prioritize workload.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A