Website Menzies Aviation
The QC Technician is responsible for testing and inspecting fuels and additive products. Compiles and evaluates statistical data to evaluate and assure quality and reliability of products. Performs hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment maintenance of fuel farm/storage and related equipment.
In response to the current pandemic and need to protect the health and safety of all, and because it will be subject to the anticipated Emergency Temporary Standard issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration requiring employers to ensure their workforces are vaccinated or otherwise protecting against spread of COVID-19, Menzies Aviation has adopted a policy requiring all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying for employment with Menzies, you should understand that providing proof of vaccination status or requesting accommodation on the basis of medical circumstances or sincerely held religious belief will be a post-offer, pre-employment condition of employment. Individuals unable to provide proof of vaccination status or who request accommodation that is not reasonable or would pose an undue hardship may have their offers of employment withdrawn.
- Performs the duties of Fueler or fuel farm attendant as needed.
- Conducts work in a safe and environmentally conscious fashion by adhering to all company, industry, local, state and federal safety and environmental regulations and procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
- Comply with the Location’s attendance/tardiness standards.
- Consults with manufacturer or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards and analysis fuels/additives to ensure consistent product quality.
- Selects and tests fuel/additive products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, following statistical quality control procedures.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must successfully complete Company’s PST program.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to perform mathematical skills with regard to weight, measurement and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A