Website Menzies Aviation
- Plan and coordinate training workflow and determine operational training priorities to achieve consistent standards.
- Ensure that customer airline manual(s) in our custody remain up to date or access to online manuals remains current.
- Report any significant deficiency in our products, materials and documents as it may relate to safety of people or aircraft or Simplicity property and security.
- Has the duty to suggest any improvements to working practices especially those relating to safety and security.
- Ensure updates to customer airline manual(s) and procedures are communicated to all operational staff as required.
- Adhere to and implement central, regional and customer operational training procedures.
- Assist account supervisors on operational tasks, disciplinary issues and scheduling
- Other tasks as assigned
- Maintain training records.
- Identify training needs, implement training courses/materials as assigned.
- Ensure safety, security and training policies and consistent standards are implemented throughout the Station.
- Implement Policies and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at different levels and from different cultural/ethnic backgrounds.
- Computer literate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass pre-employment medical.
- Prior ramp experience required.
- Self-motivated, disciplined with a can do attitude.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
- Valid US driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Comfortably/ and continuously lift/move 70 lbs.
- Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A