This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Inventory Management
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Managing Crew
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Quality Food Production
- Safety and Security
- Previous leadership experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment.
- We’re looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
- You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A