Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different – and support each other along the way.
- Run compensation related to hourly and exempt-level roles and accurately distribute payroll for the associates.
- Promote a culture of inclusion via recreation, promotions, and I&D training.
- Lead all aspects of the performance management process for the entire building.
- Foster a leadership development and training-centric mentality at all levels of the organization, including coaching of the senior leadership team.
- Implement and manage HR policies, procedures, and programs related to associate relations.
- Lead benefits communications, enrollment, and resolving related issues.
- Ensure the building operations and practices are aligned with government laws and regulations.
- Achieved level of PHR or SPHR is preferred
- A passion for developing, coaching, and mentoring business leaders, both inside and outside of HR
- 10+ years of HR Management experience working with a team of other HR professionals
- 5+ years working as an HR Business Partner with direct exposure to multiple HR subject areas
- Demonstrable experience influencing business leaders and impacting the operation as a trusted business partner
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A