Website Marks and Spencer
There has never been a more exciting time to join M&S. Why? Because we are at the start of a journey that will fundamentally change our business, and how our customers shop with us both today – and in the future.
We are bringing together specialists across all areas of the business, to make sure we are continually experimenting, innovating, being ambitious and challenging ourselves. All with one goal in mind – to provide the best possible customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager who will be driving the progress and plan of the ‘Group Purpose’ programme. You will be accountable for the management of the overall roadmap and delivery, and for incorporating the individual workstreams.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing and running the programme governance
- Hosting regular status update meetings with the Activation team, Executive Committee and Purpose Partners
- Maintaining a senior partner road map
- Weekly status reporting and updates
- Maintenance and monitoring of the overall critical metric ensure successful delivery
- Management of budgets
The skills and experience you will need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident influencing at a senior level
- A high standard of presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great teammate
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk smart/flexible working.
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A