Website Marks and Spencer
When you work for M&S you become part of an incredible, diverse group of colleagues. Working at M&S isn’t just a job; it’s special. You’re joining a business and a brand that has stood the test of time and is a place we all feel proud to work!
We have recognised that this connection never stops, even when you move on. As we continue to accelerate our transformation and cultural change, staying connected has never been more important. That’s why we’ve launched our online alumni network – M&S Family – so our colleagues can connect, share, hear about jobs and the latest M&S news, participate in exclusive events and much more!
To build an engaging, inspiring, and genuine community of colleagues for life who can – in turn – support our business transformation. Constantly innovate, grow, cultivate and fully own the platform. You will do this by driving awareness, ensuring excellent user experience and tracking and reporting on the platform’s success to senior partners.
Bring together a cross functional team including HR, communications and marketing, so we can drive real value from the network including as a recruitment and mentoring channel, and as a core part of our colleague offer to differentiate us in the market. In addition building it as a customer channel – both to develop products and services but also to develop it as a channel in its own right.
- Capability of working with third-party platform management, colleague, and/or corporate communications and content creation
- End to end project management and resourcefulness in making sure the network is front of mind for colleagues
- Strong partner engagement skills as the role demands you deal with important partners at all levels
- An innate interest in content creation and communications
- Ability to establish, sustain and demonstrate strong, ongoing partner relationships
- Adept at building external networks to consistently gain quality content
- Understand the commercial imperative and being able to turn it into action
- Capabilities of business-wide delivery of effective solutions
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A