Website Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer’s Ecommerce Team have an exciting opportunity that will play a part in a significant Ecommerce Transformation programme in M&S.com. They are looking for a Reporting and Insight Developer who will be working with the Ecommerce Transformation and Analytics teams to develop best in class business reporting.
They will support the Ecommerce Leadership Team by enabling them to self-serve their own data and reporting requirements to effectively inform our decision making and measure the progress of our transformation agenda.
Now is a really exciting time to join us as we continue to turbocharge our transformation and become the number one online retailer.
As a Reporting and Insight Developer in M&S.com, you will be building reporting dashboards to support our Leadership Teams in effectively planning and tracking our transformation initiatives.
• You’ll be responsible for designing, building and maintaining an Ecommerce dashboard covering a wide variety of operational, trading, commercial and customer metrics.
• You will proactively seek & shapes requirements from multiple senior stakeholders and provide easy to use, value-add reports
• You’ll take a lead on data visualisation and help to select and present appropriate metrics to ensure that our transformation plans are effective, and that we can tell a clear story on progress and opportunities.
• You will be able to visualise datasets and model outputs for understanding by a non-technical audience.
Demonstrable hands-on experience of using the following tools: Adobe Analytics, SQL, PowerBi , Azure, Google Data Studio
• An analytical mindset, a good level of mathematical and data handling ability and a passion for solving problems.
• Must be able to process data from various sources in an organised and logical manner
• Comfortable working with very large complex datasets– millions or hundreds of millions of rows
• Self-motivated individual, with excellent communication skills who is keen to learn within a team
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in connecting multiple datasets in order to power regular comprehensive, accurate reporting
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A