Website Marks and Spencer
M&S is changing, and it’s changing fast! As part of our ongoing transformation to deliver “Stores of the Future” we are looking for strong, innovative and resilient Leaders, considered specialists in their field to inspire change and influence the future. We are working hard to ensure our store estate is fit for the future, by trialling different concepts and opening new stores – our plan is to open c.75 stores over the next 3 years that will offer our customers a new and innovative shopping experience as well as maintaining the traditional M&S values our customers love.
Our Team Managers are responsible for leading 92% of our colleague population. Our Team Managers are an integral cog within the in-store Management Team. Your role is to help our people be the best that they can be and to assist in driving sales, commerciality and service standards within your store.
One of the requirements for our Team Managers is flexibility to work across various departments including Food, Hospitality, Clothing & Home and Operations… but in return this provides a strong grounding across all elements of our business and therefore supports with career progression in the future.
- To drive a selling culture within your team
- Consistently raise performance and capability of the team to support developing internal talent
- To utilise and exploit data to support with operational decisions
- Implement a continuous improvement mentality within the team and work in partnership with the wider team.
- To always energise your team to deliver first class customer service within a fast-paced environment
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A