Website Lufthansa Group
Join a team of marketers representing the Lufthansa Group’s premium airlines. Coordinate integrated advertising campaigns from creative to digital media and interface with the global cross-functional teams of the Lufthansa Group brands: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, & Swiss International Air Lines.
- Handle B2C and B2B newsletters.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
- Manage, control and report local marketing budgets, as well as handle invoicing and payment.
- Coordinate and generate content for new product developments, local partnerships, corporate responsibility communication, and other topics for B2C and B2B marketing channels.
- Contribute to the regional/ local yearly B2C and B2B marketing plan for the USA.
- Coordinate local Lufthansa Group partner input for central tools and platforms.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Must possess permit to work in the USA.
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong independent and proactive approach.
- Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement
- English required.
- Proficient in German or other languages a plus.
- Strong decisiveness.
- Assessment may be required.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good entrepreneurial / commercial mindset.
- Master’s degree desirable.
- 5 years of proven experience in Marketing.
Company: Lufthansa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Uniondale, NY
Application Deadline: N/A