Website Lufthansa Group
Are you ready to be responsible for the economic, punctual and safe planning and execution of the various aircraft handling processes during the aircraft ground time? This includes the optimization of processes and procedures.
- Motivate and encourage service providers to strive for superior quality.
- All other duties assigned or required.
- Responsible for coordinating Weight and Balance documentation with LH Global Load Control.
- Maintain daily trip files and station traffic report as well as all aircraft-handling related statistical data.
- Maintain all manuals and local instructions and keep them up to date.
- Ensure a cost efficient ground handling operation without any compromise to safety standards.
- Responsible to keep track of the number of passengers, pieces of luggage and the amount of fuel.
- Ensure awareness for and achievement of all aircraft handling relevant quality targets / KPIs and initiate corrective actions if deviations occur.
- Knowledge of airport procedures and processes.
- Valid SO Qualification.
- Knowledge of passenger handling and gate processes.
- English required.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- 2-3 years of work experience required in aircraft handling.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- German and/or other desirable.
- LH specific or other airlines knowledge.
- Noise pollution.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- PC and Campus supported software including all MS Office programs as user.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Company will not provide relocation assistance.
- Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
Company: Lufthansa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A