At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on decor department products;
- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling;
- As per the customer’s request, mix paint, copy or make color corrections and cut blinds;
- Prepare customized orders;
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- If required, operate a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, CA
Application Deadline: N/A