At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
The Merchandising service Associate (MSA) is primarily responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in accordance with merchandising and safety standards.
The MSA follows detailed project instructions to execute merchandising strategy in the stores, ensuring customers are presented with the products that reflect their demands and represent Lowe’s strategic vendor partnerships. Store reset displays must always be in working order and satisfy merchandising and safety standards. The MSA is responsible for building displays, processing damaged products, rotating and pricing stock, resolving project issues or questions, checking third party work completion, providing proof of project completion, and monitoring the store for potential security and safety risks.
- Communicates with Merchandising Service team regarding project priorities, scheduling, and project needs (e.g., materials, supplies, time).
- Reviews and completes all assigned WIRE merchandise reset and service tasks.
- Ensures reset merchandise, including top stock, is stocked, fronted, fully packed down and priced in assigned area according to planogram; takes necessary photos of product displays and bay sets as directed.
- Provides project information, updates, and feedback on project execution to Merchandising Service Manager; performs pre- and post-walks.
- Identifies damaged products, removes them from the shelves, delivers them to Return to Manufacturer (RTM) area, and signs off on the products as defective.
- Assists in verification of buyback items and ensures they are pulled, prepped, and ready for shipping.
- Installs, maintains, and re-orders any damaged signage and product brochures; ensures POP re-order stickers are current, clean, intact, and properly displayed; looks for name, contact #, UPC #, re-order #, and description.
- Cleans, dusts, replaces damaged beams and/or grids, corrects incorrect planogram steel elevations, rotates and down stocks items for easier customer access, and ensures displays are in safe, clean and working order at all times.
- Repair/seal damaged packaging and boxes including peg-hook items.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, CA
Application Deadline: N/A