This role provides the opportunity to develop personally, work flexibly and collaboratively with an ambitious team, to help us transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group’s vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleaguesWe’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.Together we make it possible.
- Leading the interface between the internal campaign teams and the internal studios on the briefing process, building strong relationships across both sides to ensure requirements are captured and communicated accurately effectively.
- Ensure all reporting is captured using our systems.
- Keep update with brand changes and maintain integrity and consistency of our brand guidelines
- Supporting our Operations team to optimise our efficiency, helping us evolve our ways of working.
- Working with ‘traffic’ managers to ensure projects are scheduled and meet the SLAs in terms of quality, budget and time.
- Working closely with ‘Quality Controllers’ to ensure assets are of highest quality and accuracy
- Highly skilled in establishing excellent collaborative working relationships with key internal colleagues and studio to deliver effective creative outputs i.e. ensuring clear propositions; briefs and evaluating and presenting creative work
- Leadership to inspire a team of creative specialists to seamlessly deliver best in class creative solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently on costing and budgeting creative resources and assets.
- Highly experienced in project management, leading efficient management of a creative projects to deliver a high volume of creative jobs to meet client needs. This will include understanding and translating client/creative briefings and working with internal and external colleagues collaboratively in pressurised environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A