An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced operational resilience strategist, with a strong consistent track record, to join the CRSO, Operational Resilience Centre of Excellence team. This is a specialist role requiring a deep understanding of operational resilience disciplines and proven leadership capabilities. As an Operational Resilience Strategy, Senior Manager, you will leverage your subject matter expertise to continually challenge the status quo to effectively lead the Group’s operational resilience strategy, regulatory engagement, and industry collaboration. In parallel, you will also lead a range of strategic and tactical initiatives in support of improving overall operational resilience. To be successful in this role, you’ll have a strong understanding of operational resilience within financial services and be experienced in engaging with the regulators and senior executives. You will enjoy leading transformative change and will bring your own ideas on how best to do this.
- Leading the Group’s operational resilience strategy and embedding. Ensuring the strategy remains well positioned to address future needs.
- Leading the co-ordination of operational resilience industry engagements, representing the Group where appropriate to guide and support industry thinking.
- Leading internal gap analysis and compliance reviews to ensure the Group robustly addresses all relevant regulation and legal requirements.
- Line managing and mentoring a small team of operational resilience subject matter experts, supporting individual development to ensure the team achieves their best.
- Leading the co-ordination of operational resilience regulatory engagements and responses, including the preparation of materials.
- A strategist, with experience of reviewing, designing, and delivering strategies across a large financial services organisation.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, including ability to influence and negotiate with senior executives.
- Strong understanding of the wider operational resilience landscape, including knowledge of industry developments.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to self-organise, plan and prioritise activities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication styles in aid of different audiences.
- Strong operational resilience subject matter expertise and experience within the financial services industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A