Website Live Nation
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales… we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support… it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
- Purchasing various products/materials that is required at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.)
- Transportation of crew to and from airports, hotels, stores, etc before, during and after shows
- Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
- Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour at approved vendors
- Facilitating crew meal orders with local restaurants
- Cash reconciliation
- Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver’s License.
- Must show complete discretion about work.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
- Personal vehicle not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge of Indianapolis/Noblesville and surrounding areas including restaurants and local stores.
- Must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
- Background check required.
- Must be highly flexible and have the ability to work long hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in audio and video production, or an equivalent combinatio
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form in English
- Requires a high school diploma/GED.
- High school diploma or GED and four year degree in telecommunications-related field preferred.
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A