Website Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office is the largest prosecutorial office in the nation. The Office is comprised of nearly 1,000 attorneys, 250 investigators, and 800 support staff. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office will advance an effective, ethical, and racially equitable system of justice that protects the community, restores victims of crime, and honors the rights of the accused. We are a learning organization that believes in reduced incarceration and punishment except in circumstances in which it is proportional, in the community’s interest, and serves a rehabilitative or restorative purpose.
- One year of full-time, permanent criminal investigation experience at the level of Los Angeles County’s class of Investigator, DA*, or as an investigator with the Federal Government as defined in the Federal Job Series 1811; –AND–
- Possession of a valid California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Basic Certificate or higher; -AND-
- An Associate’s degree or higher from an accredited* college or university; –AND–
Be willing to work in any area of Los Angeles County and on any shift(evenings, nights, and weekends).
We will need proof of your education and certification. The necessary documentation includes:
- A copy of an Associate’s degree or higher or official transcripts showing degree obtained from an accredited college or university.
- A copy of your valid POST Basic certificate or higher.
All documents must be attached to your application at the time of filing or be submitted within 15 calendar days of the application filing date.
Company: Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A