KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth.
Starting with KPMG as an Engagement Coordinator, you will be joining a fast paced and growing team of administrative professionals. As part of the National Service Centre based in our Rhodes Business Park office, you will be liaising with our client teams and coordinating the end-to-end administration of our client engagements from on-boarding to completion of those engagements.
The National Service Centre operates between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday. There are a variety of shifts available between these hours. We encourage and embrace flexibility i.e. part-time/job share arrangements.
- Lead the coordination and delivery of administration for KPMG client engagements
- Deliver varying administration tasks across a high volume of Engagements
- Provide customer service support to National client facing staff to support engagement lifecycles, including conducting planning meetings via Microsoft Teams
- Preparation of engagement letters, reports and other documentation
- Creating and editing job codes in SAP and maintaining data integrity
- Drafting and raising bills and client debtor management
- Use of various Risk Management systems
- Use of accounting software as needed to support the client facing team
- Customer service and/or administration experience gained within a professional/corporate services or accounting environment preferred but not essential
- Initiative, self-motivation and a commitment to providing highly responsive customer service
- Outstanding time management, problem solving, and organisational skills gained in a high volume environment with competing demands
- A collaborative, team-focused mindset and a flexible approach to your work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft office skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A