As part of the Business Enablement Services group at KPMG in Canada, the Employee Experience team is focused on key moments that matter to our employees through the talent development lifecycle. We’re invested in a firmwide employee listening strategy to ensure we are hearing sentiment and feedback from our people in a modern way and in turn, responding in a nimble and responsive manner to drive action.
This position plays a pivotal role in our employee listening strategy by acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Qualtrics Employee Experience survey platform from a technical and operational perspective. You’ll be working with our HR teams across the country to respond to survey requests and questions, troubleshooting and providing consultation on survey design.
- You will be the key internal client interface and primary resource to provide operational and technical support for the Qualtrics Employee
- Listening Suite for end users including managing the back-end process for pulse, lifecycle and annual engagement surveys.
- You will collaborate with KPMG Global and HR Technology for execution of technical updates, regular maintenance activities and staying informed of the latest evolutions of Qualtrics functionality to recommend how advancements fit into our strategy
- You will lead internal training on Qualtrics survey functionality for end users and broader HR community as required; ensuring Job Aids and process flow documents are maintained and updated as required
- You will engage in consultative conversations and provide recommendations to the HR community on survey design within Qualtrics functionality
- You will collaborate with our HR Talent Analytics SME on data analysis and understand how Qualtrics data can be analyzed in junction with operational data and other listening mechanisms
- 3+ years of experience with survey platforms; 1-year experience with Qualtrics platform
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as PowerBI
- Strong understanding of survey methodologies and survey design
- Superb communicator with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Track record of building strong, lasting relationships with cross functional teams
- Detail-oriented with an ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- You thrive in solving problems; combining technical and operational knowledge to develop a viable solution for end users
- You are a change agent; you love technology platforms and enjoying sharing this passion with others that may not be as tech savvy but enjoy influencing them to understand the benefits of use
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A