We are seeking talented individuals with experience of leading insight-led improvements in the Defence market, who can develop points of view and evidence that challenge conventional thinking and help reshape our clients’ organisations.
You will join the highly successful Defence Consulting practice, with the opportunity to leverage our leading strategy propositions and latest technologies, to deliver value to our clients and grow our business.
- Deliver workstreams or projects in a disciplined way, managing and escalating key risks and issues where required.
- Plan and shape the delivery of projects, including plans, timelines, project management and resource allocations.
- Develop clear, concise and accurate advice that helps senior leaders understand complex business issues and influences their decision-making.
- Work closely with client teams and management to develop and deliver key strategies.
- Contribute significantly to the development of Defence Consulting credentials and proposals where required.
- Build and manage relationships with clients on a daily basis.
- Leverage your overarching expertise and network to generate new business opportunities and lead the development of key value propositions in the Defence market.
- Take a lead in thought leadership, knowledge sharing and developing relevant skills within our team.
- Supervise and develop less experienced team members whilst delivering key deliverables on time.
- Manage the performance of junior team members, helping them to develop and progress their careers.
You will have proven experience delivering strategic change underpinned by robust evidence and analysis, including:
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that change an organisation’s business or operating model to address underperformance, changing market trends or digital disruption with demonstrable results.
- Experience leading the design and delivery of operating model changes, such as changes to an organisation’s structure or governance model, or the redesign of core business processes.
- Experience leading the design and execution of financial analyses to support key investment decisions and identify opportunities for cost saving and efficiencies.
- The ability to lead the development of business cases and business plans, underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
- Proven ability to undertake primary and secondary research to help clients assess the impact of different strategies on their organisations.
- The ability to leverage deep sector knowledge and experience to contextualise solutions to Defence clients within short timeframes.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients and influence decision-making.
- The ability to think through a problem and apply a logical, analytical approach to develop a solution.
- The ability to deliver a project to time and quality, whilst working across several projects.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and being comfortable engaging with a range of different stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A