Website Kalitta Air
- Receiving materials into stores and preparing tags
- Tracking part movements and the transportation of materials using an Inventory Database
- Preparing waybills for shipments
- Ensure proper preparation and shipping methods for aircraft parts
- Loading and unloading materials from stock, shipments, etc.
- General housekeeping of the stores area
- Valid drivers’ license.
- This position requires a high school diploma.
- HAZMAT training is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Also, must be able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Aviation experience is preferred.
- Forklift truck experience is preferred.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N / A