Website Kalitta Air
- Any other duties as assigned by the Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Follow all Kalitta Air safety rules and procedures. Ensure that any identified safety related deficiencies are brought to the company’s attention.
- Keep a neat and clean work area at all times.
- Read and interpret all maintenance instructions, such as AMMs, SRMs, WDMs, IPCs, EAs, routine task cards, etc., as applicable.
- Troubleshoot and repair discrepancies as necessary, ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with approved maintenance data.
- Ensure that all work is performed and documented in accordance with Kalitta Air and FAA requirements.
- Ensure that any discrepancies identified during the performance of a maintenance task are documented.
- Follow all Kalitta Air and FAA policies and procedures.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Military experience is accepted.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school.
- Airframe License required.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oscoda, MI, US
Application Deadline: N / A