Website Kalitta Air
- Travel to assist with new station startups
- Will require flexible schedule to support worldwide operations.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Materials Manager.
- Responsible for outstation inventories and ensuring reporting processes are in place and followed. This includes being responsible for weekly cycle counts (as directed by Materials Management) by each outstation being planned, executed and completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all outstation stockroom personnel are up to date on required training
- Maintain open communication with all outstation stockroom personnel and ensure all policies and procedures are kept updated
- Attend weekly meeting with Materials Manager and/or Materials Assistant Manager to evaluate and discuss inventory and support functions for the outstations.
- Ensure all outstation stockrooms are in compliance with company standards, FAA Regulations and Safety standards
- Responsible for an adequate coverage for operational needs for outstation stockrooms
- Aviation experience preferred w/ background in navigating and using Inventory
- Management databases.
- Microsoft Office experience is required, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Proficient communication skills is a must.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to create / write routine reports and correspondence.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hebron, KY, US
Application Deadline: N / A